• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Jack Sparrow Give Away

G

I will be leaving UO for the most part soon to a different game.
I have 4 characters on siege.

One of them is Jack Sparrow.
A roleplaying and mostly just for fun thief for me.

I will not be continueing that account and he is not strong enough to be worth selling. So I was wondering if anyone wanted a thief that has its training started.

he is almost gmed on hiding, and snooping and stealth are into the rots.
His stealing is up to like 66 I think.
He has 115 caps on both stealth and stealing.

Most important he has an awsome house that is built to look like a ship not far from luna.

If you want him, I will give you the account info and you can have him free.

Just hate to see him go into the vanished pile.

" Remember this as the day you almost caught Jack Sparrow"

I will posting about my Tailor and Main Character soon

G

Also I enjoyed interaction with all those who had the brief opportunity to react with the carefree thief.

G

Awww. Well, I hope the new game has more pirating opportunities, Jack!

-Skylark

G

Ah it will, it is based on pirates, but i will stil have love for old siege perilious and may keep one of my accounts just to drop in and say hi now and again.

I

imported_archite666

I am interested, would you like to discuss this over icq?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

It seems there is a movement towards piracy and i am here to encourage anyone who would like to check out the spanish way of life in Antigua to ICQ or PM me. We have a 25 member society ranging from 50 to 13 with a mix of pvp zealots and economy fans. Ventrilo is required for our group.

[/ QUOTE ]

not directly just at you, but i think its funny when most people say ahh come to this game its so sick youll have fun... normally its bc they are not having fun and miss people with people so they try to get them to go there for some of that nastalga?? anyways.... goodluck with yourgame and hope ur having fun.. But there is only ONE SIEGE PERILOUS

U

unforgivenUO

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

It seems there is a movement towards piracy and i am here to encourage anyone who would like to check out the spanish way of life in Antigua to ICQ or PM me. We have a 25 member society ranging from 50 to 13 with a mix of pvp zealots and economy fans. Ventrilo is required for our group.

[/ QUOTE ]

not directly just at you, but i think its funny when most people say ahh come to this game its so sick youll have fun... normally its bc they are not having fun and miss people with people so they try to get them to go there for some of that nastalga?? anyways.... goodluck with yourgame and hope ur having fun.. But there is only ONE SIEGE PERILOUS

[/ QUOTE ]

Yadda yadda blah blah,
this is directed at you puffy, Shut up, your not invited.
)

G

Naww it's a limited game where you level just like WOW. Fun for now (now being a year or two.. perhaps) but still fun.
l
Oh and I still get to harass them cause they still in the same vent.