• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) J' Accuse.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Letter addressed to his Majesty King Blackthorn;

My Lord King, J'Accuse, I Accuse, J'Accuse.

Tonight I, Lord Sparrow, watched appalled as murder was carried out by the citizens of Sosaria. I certainly misread Skaros intentions before I made my previous post when I thought he was inciting the Raven King to assassinate (without trial of any kind) those SAID to be responsible for the slaying of Bladderstick. Three citizens (entitled to your protection ) were murdered at the instigation of Skaros. The killing of Bladderstick was carried out by a mob with no apparent ringleader. Tonights murders were worse, this time the ringmaster was the Your Royal Spymaster himself, a man I freely admit I have followed on your behalf. No more!. I have worn my Sergeants Sash with pride. but now it must be hidden away in shame. I cannot follow a man who holds human life so lightly and is prepared to incite others to foul themselves with murder. I took no part in tonights bloodbath but watched helplessly as another mob enacted Skaros version of Justice. I saw or heard nothing at all concerning the supposed guilt of the victims, indeed they could even have just been someone Skaros disliked for all the mob or I knew, but as mobs do, they blindly followed his desires.

I warned you previously about the possible path you were treading in attempting to try to bring to Justice members of a leaderless mob and now Skaros, in a misguided attempt to ease your conscience has committed murder on your behalf. Whilst this might not have been what you wanted he is now himself guilty of murder and unless you prosecute him to the full extent of the law, you yourself will be seen as responsible for the deaths of the 3 unfortunates tonight.

I saw and heard, as did all there, the actions and words of Skaros, witnesses are many and his guilt certain. The path you take now will determine whether Justice and Law still exist in Sosaria.

Your Servant, in shame, Sparrow, Duke of Moonglow.

Sends for a messenger.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PostScript,

I must apologise but at the time I wrote to you I was so distracted by the course taken by Skaros that my letter contains one possible error and an omission.

I may have been in error in stating that it was 3 citizens of Sosaria who were murdered. It may have been 2 and the 3rd a subject of the Emperor of Tokuna, which might cause some embarrassment in itself should the ruler of those lands learn that this person was actually slain in Tokuna itself and not even in Sosaria.

The omission will be of even greater concern, Skaros led the band of Sosarians into Tokuna to carry out the killing. On the journey several of the Emperors guards were encountered and these were overcome and also slaughtered by the mob. The guards had every right to be there, the mob did not, and the killing of them could easily become a major international incident, even, possibly, WAR.

When the Emperor learns of the death of some of his guards the outcome is unknowable but my advice to you would be to sleep with one eye open in the future. It is certain that the Emperor has inn his retinue a good number of highly skilled capable ninja ASSASSINS.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PostPostScript,

Sire, Whilst Skaros did indeed do all that I have accused him of and this will in no way mitigate his actions and the seriousness of what may now transpire between Sosaria and Tokuna, but, I have given this matter considerable thought and is this possible?. It would certainly explain the inexplicable.

Skaros has never in the past, to the best of my knowledge done anything detrimental to yourself or the Kingdom, therefore, what happened recently was most unSkaroslike. He has ALWAYS preferred to operate behind the scenes and never personally taken part in overt actions.

I have heard that he requested leave to visit a lady, do you think?, could it be?, surely not, and yet, is it possible that he has succumbed to enchantments? could it be that the lady in question was none other than MINAX?.

If this were so then all that occurred that night certainly conforms to her constant attempts to destroy the Kingdom.

Last edited: