• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I've read the FAQ..

G

But I'm still struggling with taming area for 64 skill.

I have really really slowed on polar bears, but great hearts seem to be a big challenge.

I'm just lacking an area with out a bunch of monsters so i can tame the 10 million animimals necessary to gain a few points.

The area near spirituality seems empty, i saw 2 grizzly and one unicorn. It puzzles me that thats a recommended area.

Anyway, any tips for hassle free taming around 64 would be great.

I already see I should have bought advanced char token.

G

You have to head far to the north west from spirituality, past the orc camp and meer village. There tame all the hinds and great harts you can find. Once you're at max controls, all kill and set them on one of the wandering healers to kill them all off. Rinse and repeat.

It is slow. You will get there! Good luck

I

imported_Hinotori

Brown bears just to the East of the Zoo in Moonglow are good at 64.

I'd personally toss on some jewels to get me to 73 at least and start taming snow leopards. Lots of them on Ice Island and on Chessy at least there is a spot on the west side with a really good spawn for taming gains.

I

imported_Hinotori

If you're still gaining decent off the brown bears, I'd keep that up.