IT'S TIME FOR REVENGE!

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Crystal Canyon

Ok, from reading the thread about the Turkeys, I'm surmising that all of us are about tired of them winning.

Its time to get revenge on these nasty fowls and put them on our table instead of allowing them to wander our lands making us look like the "Turkeys" here!

I say we all meet up in front of the Vendorhouse tomarrow night, say about 6pm cst, and slaughter a few of these "overgrown Thanksgiving dinners!"

If anyone has a better time to do this, let me know. I'm GAME for about anything at this point!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008
Ok, from reading the thread about the Turkeys, I'm surmising that all of us are about tired of them winning.

Its time to get revenge on these nasty fowls and put them on our table instead of allowing them to wander our lands making us look like the "Turkeys" here!

I say we all meet up in front of the Vendorhouse tomarrow night, say about 6pm cst, and slaughter a few of these "overgrown Thanksgiving dinners!"

If anyone has a better time to do this, let me know. I'm GAME for about anything at this point!
Of course my bow and i will be there.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 5, 2008
Houston, Texas, Ya'll
www.kob.org
If I can con some folks to the top of Brit bank for a weaving focus you can count Tink in. 6pm CST is a bit early. But I'll try to be there for the beginning and focus, then I may have to rejoin in progress after food happens.

C

Crystal Canyon

I'll be there with my bow and an oven bag.
Better bring a "LARGE" cooking bag! LOL

How the heck will we find an oven large enough to cook him in though? oh wait....The Soul Forge! That thing is large enough to cook a complete meal for the entire shard! :stir: