• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's Somebody's Birthday !!! :)

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May this year's Celebration of the anniversary of thy birth be all you may hupe for and Happier than all that have come before!!!

Happy Birthday Sarsmi!

An SoS

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Happy birthday sweetie!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy birthday, Sars! May your birthday be filled with love, laughs, lingerie, puppies, chocolate, bacon, more bacon, smiles, IDOCs, a trip to Hawai'i, a Red Rider BB Gun with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time, and other good stuff! :D

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Happy Birthday Sarsmi!

WildStar

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys! And maybe some of you can give me the best tips on where to pick up the depends and denture paste. :p

*runs away*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks guys! And maybe some of you can give me the best tips on where to pick up the depends and denture paste. :p

*runs away*
Cartel Island has years worth of stock. :stir:

They graciously give me some every time I go there. I leave feeling a little less dignified but it helps after I've had a few teeth knocked out and, well, you know what else.:gee:

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had an awesome day! I had cake for breakfast (salad for lunch, it balances out!), played games with friends (Dominion) then went to Estância Churrascaria (brazilian steakhouse) for dinner with some friends, my sister and new niece and my husband's sister and her boyfriend. It's basically a restaurant where they come by with skewers of meat and slice off whatever you want. Very tasty! After dinner we went back to our friend's house and played more games (more Dominion) till about 2 AM. Good times. :)