• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Its Sir Landon the old school tdr guy

S

sir landon

Its sir landon I am not coming back to UO ever that games sucks but. I would like to say A ICEWALKER is the best pvper in uo history even better then that bc guy xandors. Xandors was sick unlike most of his weak pvp friends those guys where so easy to kill but I am a halo 3 badass now. ANYWAY if anyone has my icq number that would be very cool I am trying to get in touch with icewalker and permafrost and my icqname is battlepope I just can't get ICQ to give my number if anyone will that would be very cool.
Thanks again
SIR LANDON
"was playing beta when uo was a pvp game"

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its sir landon I am not coming back to UO ever that games sucks but. I would like to say A ICEWALKER is the best pvper in uo history even better then that bc guy xandors. Xandors was sick unlike most of his weak pvp friends those guys where so easy to kill but I am a halo 3 badass now. ANYWAY if anyone has my icq number that would be very cool I am trying to get in touch with icewalker and permafrost and my icqname is battlepope I just can't get ICQ to give my number if anyone will that would be very cool.
Thanks again
SIR LANDON

You the landon that was booted from UlT because you cried everytime you went rogue and died running about?

I bet it is you, and have one thing to say to you BOY!

You sure got a perty mouth, and better start praying pray good!

S

Still Frame

If i can ever get on a computer that can run icq i can pm u Icewalkers icq but i dno why you would want it he's never around

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i can ever get on a computer that can run icq i can pm u Icewalkers icq but i dno why you would want it he's never around
He followed Icewalker around like a little lost puppy, every guild icewalker jumped to landon was right behind him. In landon or pope or crazyhorse was his charactors names, He looked to icewalker as if he was his daddy, sad honestly with landon being a mid 30's cry baby looking for leadership from a 17yo at the time, but to each their own. Landon if this game sucks so much then why even lurk on teh boards, go back to teh wow or COD3 boards.

Hey i have some horned kits for you to buy and try to make uber armor with landon.

You got a perty mouth boy, you better pray good!

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again
SIR LANDON

Chode alert.:loser:

Xegugg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crap it's Landon from the streets of Chicago! Everyone hide! Do you still have nightmares about Sir Bart?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crap it's Landon from the streets of Chicago! Everyone hide! Do you still have nightmares about Sir Bart?
HAHA i forgot about that him crying about wakeing up in cold sweats about Sir Bart HAHA thanks xeggy

M

Malador

HAHA i forgot about that him crying about wakeing up in cold sweats about Sir Bart HAHA thanks xeggy

yea that was funny and apparently it prevented him from continuing his education. Sad really.

S

Shadow

You died to my tamers helper monkey, I don't need to say more about your UO PvP skill landon.

B

Barbosa

Thanks again
SIR LANDON

Matt is this you? Talking crap at TB base last night? naaa couldnt be... Is it? It is....