• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Its ok....

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I kinda knew the thread would be locked..... with that said...

Dear scratch.

Why doth thou run 1 on 1 and find 5 people to help you for lil ol me? I shall name you Sir ZERGLING now...

P.S. Its hard to kill me unless the dismounter with the dog is there to help isnt it?

B

Budweiser

Yah I figured mine would get the LOCK DOWN to. I guess we both got owned by an admin with a kitty as HIS avatar.:coco: Don't get me wrong I love KITTYS!! And im glad people are here to Moderate everything THAT might be said! Whew..........Sav...... I Love you:smooch Have my babies?

V

Vision

Lock This Thread Up Plz... Ssdd Sick Of Hearing This Stuff!

Also ban Sav and Bud for forum disobedience plz.

this is BS... unacceptable BS you sonofabitches

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, Sav, it was 7 people plus Scratch ... I had all their bars by the end ;) (and in case anyone wants to say how we must have zerged ... um, Sav, myself, and JBM do not equal zerg ;) )

S

Scratch

you had three when we took it with 5
then we had 2 more come down to protect it when you came back with a ton of people including green jeans and his all kill button

we left sadly out numbered as usuall
but all is good it was fun

we just couldnt kill all of you when we all had 2 of you on each one of us

dont lie about your numbers please
we all know rofl alliance is crazy big

hell i even saw a guy with a zoo tag tonite

and yeah the drop in at level three is not where i wanted to be fighting a dci mage with rat mages already lock in on me
go figure the logic there

rofl kos zoo and the up^ guild

how many peeps is that ? 300 maybe more
against our 45 char guild that is actually about 10 people
plus simon was there too

we are so zerg

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i still like how he thinks we have 300 ppl when its like... 25 MAX and i do mean MAX. i dont think we have had more than 15 in vent in alooooong time

L

littlershak

and you all worked together tonight to fight 4 of us
none of u can talk about zerg now.

V

Vision

The ROFL/KOS alliance is the biggest on napa... there's no denying that fact. They generally have more players involved in any given fight than any of the opposing guilds, and there's no denying that. They always joke about how they zerg the shard and such, it would be ridiculous to deny that they aren't a zerg relative to the size of the other guilds on napa. They have quantity, not necessarily quality... some of the members are cool and there are others that make you stop and wonder how the hell they found the button on the moongate that says fel.

S

Scratch

the funny part was when 4 of us raided your despise that you called in all available players to zerg us
thought you guys like to fight and loved a challenge

me git lariat funglefoot raided and were repelled by

edgar vision sedora mirp alish gotdat daisy biospectrum and a few i cant remember

since you babble how we suck
why do you always need twice our numbers to defeat us

to follow in rofls footsteps i guess we should guild anyone willing to die

lolz wiped us all out last night
with four people
that was good sheet

rofl will never do that to us even numbers

L

littlershak

vision i still :heart: u
but ur friends allied the new \r\
and they still worked with rofl
=[
but then we had good duels/fights at wrogn! so it was all good

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the funny part was when 4 of us raided your despise that you called in all available players to zerg us
thought you guys like to fight and loved a challenge

edgar vision sedora mirp alish gotdat daisy biospectrum and a few i cant remember

since you babble how we suck
why do you always need twice our numbers to defeat us

to follow in rofls footsteps i guess we should guild anyone willing to die

lolz wiped us all out last night
with four people
that was good sheet

rofl will never do that to us even numbers
psst, Scratch ... the "Vision" you saw is a Bake Kitsune. You forgot to mention that Mek was there with you, as was Your Momma and Simon, then Goldberg as well. You were not as near outnumbered as you believe. But that is okay ... we already had the counting discussion ....

And yes, LOLz rocked us all last night, nice work guys :)

S

Scratch

tonight was much better
mirp vlad greenjeans sharpshooter
vs
me chong kerboz peach

even numbers
you stopped coming back

we did it for the fight tho so all good
was fun indeed

and stop corpse skinning me it does no good at all

71/85/76/85/71 8mr 26lmc 45dci 43hci

it just makes me laugh when vlad spams corpse every two mins
like after a month he hasnt noticed there is no difference when he does it to me

and no alish the vision i saw was a wolf hauling butt off the bridge
i know you have a bake somewhere named vision but we cant help some all kill button masher is in love with a no life uo player...every time we take a spawn from you visions paycheck for the week gets smaller......

for the joke of a guild you are...... rofl is an appropriate guild name

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The bake isnt mine, you moron. Like I would be packing a bake on the char Ailish?

(and if you really want to keep track of these things, my bakes are named Sugar and Spice. Want to know the names of the rest of my pets so you can whine everytime you see me in Fel with them? Maybe it will help you learn counting ...)

S

Scratch

The bake isnt mine, you moron. Like I would be packing a bake on the char Ailish?

(and if you really want to keep track of these things, my bakes are named Sugar and Spice. Want to know the names of the rest of my pets so you can whine everytime you see me in Fel with them? Maybe it will help you learn counting ...)

i didnt mean you as in you
i meant you as in rofl

geesh lil comprehension here?

B

Budweiser

Scratch your soooo wrong on your statements.

Duel Nathan and I'll prove it so.:thumbsup:

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddd Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Willlllll Allllllllllwaaaaaaaayyyysssss Loooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeee Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

S

Scratch

Scratch your soooo wrong on your statements.

Duel Nathan and I'll prove it so.:thumbsup:

umm i believe after you disarmed me twice or more tonight in the keep i drug you back to the terathans area. you were talking smack saying look at you....
well i got you cornered and i was looking at you....your dead body arse up that is. then as i came to loot your body you had ace coming in for a dismount....you were served sir.

B

Budweiser

umm i believe after you disarmed me twice or more tonight in the keep i drug you back to the terathans area. you were talking smack saying look at you....
well i got you cornered and i was looking at you....your dead body arse up that is. then as i came to loot your body you had ace coming in for a dismount....you were served sir.

um i was killed by alot of diff people last night scratch. I didnt even see you on my screen. like i said your blind. you have never killed me alone and never will.:coco:

S

Scratch

lol you lie badly
you were dropped 1vs1 in back of terra keep
ace came and rezzed you
as i was trying to loot you

tell yourself more fiction
i know i killed your disarm spamming arse

doesnt matter what you say bud
you know the truth
srry you have to lie about it

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol you lie badly
you were dropped 1vs1 in back of terra keep
ace came and rezzed you
as i was trying to loot you

tell yourself more fiction
i know i killed your disarm spamming arse

doesnt matter what you say bud
you know the truth
srry you have to lie about it
In the back or terra keep with the balron and other things that cast lotsa spells.... omfg your good!

S

Scratch

no not where balron was, was at the door to the swamp
the only terathan in our vicinity was locked on me as i was in the back first several times trying to get bud to chase me away from the other 12 rofl in the keep

he died no big deal
but to say i didnt kill him is pure bs and to have hurt his ego so bad that he lies about the facts is fn hilarious.

rofl has treid to guild several of my members via party system and asking them
its kinda sad that a guild/alliance so big is trying to recruit players from the opposing guilds
when fielding even numbers rofl gets rolled
but dont try to guild my guys in effort to weaken us for your own security
stop recruiting meatshields to which you have alot already

we spawn, and some others spawn
you control nothing
typically there are so many rofl on the island in despise you cant hardly see the ground
we dont play any tamers with all kill buttons and s drags

we have a lot more fun then you do i am sure
we also have jobs and friends

to zerg it up the way your alliance does sends only one message
you suck at uo

glad to know i am first target also
i love getting dismounted by a hidden bola thrower to get dumped on by three mages
and while its a quick death its so funny knowing that 1v1 you run anyway as flamestrike spam is hilariously some of your mages only techniques

poof off to work

S

Scratch

lol i havent been on in a couple days even......
lol but you quote so often the numbers you field than you post this
how do you know so much about how many people you have when you dont even log in

you lie like bud
poorly

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol i havent been on in a couple days even......
lol but you quote so often the numbers you field than you post this
how do you know so much about how many people you have when you dont even log in

you lie like bud
poorly
you see... in out vent theres a WOW channel.... OH my WORD! something you might of not thought of!!! a channel on a ventrilo server not DEDICATED to UO.... i know i know... ill wait while you go get a glass of water and a heart pill.... ok back? K good you didnt keel over... Now... Maybe you can understand why i know SO much and not log on? Eesh.... For someone who tries to act like hes smart..... Nm..... I wont even go there.

S

Scratch

wow is lame and looks like spyro on nintendo
we dont have a wow channel cuz if youre going to play wow you arent guilded
wow is lame and we cant afford to have half our members in a wow channel
maybe half of your thirty can play wow while the other 20 clutter despise in attempt to get one of the 120's
only advantage it has is customer support

if you only knew the jokes in vent you were the butt end of
lolololerz

S

Scratch

so how did you die in the back side of the keep near the door to the swamp?
did the terathan that was blasting me decide to switch targets midfight
why was ace back there rezzing you?
why was ace on foot with a dismount bow in hand?
there was you me and one terathan there
if i didnt kill you did you disarm ai yourself for the kill

bud you got served and im not even gonna charge you for the service
consider it a freebie
dont talk smack when every other hit is a disarm from you

you suck even with your speeder turned up

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow is lame and looks like spyro on nintendo
we dont have a wow channel cuz if youre going to play wow you arent guilded
wow is lame and we cant afford to have half our members in a wow channel
maybe half of your thirty can play wow while the other 20 clutter despise in attempt to get one of the 120's
only advantage it has is customer support

if you only knew the jokes in vent you were the butt end of
lolololerz
Yes im aware that some people i was in a guild with and didnt drop my Up^ guild and join them have some hard feelings.... I dont. I still view them as friends... Im not gunna talk **** to them or about them and i dont in vent either when fighting them.

L

littlershak

who is savatage?
they dont stop making fun of scratch who is a nice person.

S

Scratch

we dont play any tamers with all kill buttons and s drags
your a good liar also :thumbsup: But seriously you have never killed me alone.
name a tamer in my group that pvps with a super dragon, please.
and bud, omg, you forget you died in back of the keep 1vs1, or was someone else playing your acct?

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who is savatage?
they dont stop making fun of scratch who is a nice person.
Im many people... And yes... you have fought me on napa maybe on pac and baja also.... I rarley use my character named SAVATAGE anymore.. Hes been on the shelf for about 7-8 years now i think......

V

Vision

I think you are way off on that... I know you posted it like 2 weeks ago but I haven't been a part of ROFL at all and haven't even been in the country let alone on UO... I was in cancun so it would have been tough for me to have PvPed you. But yeah... I'm not in ROFL at all and haven't been for a while.

Anyways, I'm back home and ready to log in tomorrow and start playin again, hopefully I wont be too rusty but that trip was > UO. Cya in game