• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Its good to be back!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back everyone to the temporary boards for Stratics. Just all of you know I missed reading what you had to say, and throwing my two cents in too.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back everyone to the temporary boards for Stratics. Just all of you know I missed reading what you had to say, and throwing my two cents in too.

Me too....hail and well Met Vallend...nice to see you survived the ordeal as well!

TW

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and for the record...it was BlackRock Franklin's turn to feed the hamster....he obviously forgot, and that crashed the system!!

:p

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But what happened to the poor hamster?

Do we need to plan a hamster funeral?

B

Branwyn of Errol

Thanks for the heads up about the board Vallend. I didn't realize how attached I was to it until it was gone for a few days. I have not been on Cats much lately. The siren song of Siege Perilous was calling.

H

Hunters Moon

Des!! Des Des Des! *poinks Des and runs away laughing*

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ich.....don't like the temp forum. Hope that when this thing goes away that the original looks the way it did before. I wonder if I'll have to re-post an avatar picture. Hrm...

:confused:

H

Hunters Moon

Hey! no poinking and running! Don't make me send the bunnies after you! :p:eek::D

So how is everybody from the world of UO? *smiles*
*hides in a corner as he watches the bunnies dance with the Dev's* Ahhhhh!!!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok who let Des out of her cage? You know how she gets when you let her run around the boards.