• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's Coming!

A

ariesgeek

Ladies & Gentlemen. And weird fungal beings like Karn.

It's coming! Those of you who know me know what I've been through. You'll be happy to know that's it's now 100% official. Andy does not have cancer! w00t!

To celebrate, we'll be having his RL celebration sometime in May probably. If you are in the St. Louis area please message me!

Now... Somewhere around there, WBV and friends will be having an event. Let's just say this. It involves a poopload of white nets. I can almost guarantee someone will walk away with a darn purty anchor. (keyword: almost)

We're going to have a fundraiser. Kinda RL. For every ___ that we raise, $1.00 will go to a good charity such as Friends of Kids with Cancer. Details are upcoming.

This is what you'd call a teaser. Just some ideas going around. This should happen sometime in May. We'll just see how things go.

watchertoo

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I continue to be thrilled and thank god for Andrews recovery! We all look forward to celebrating with you in game ...
... just be sure to tell us when and where ...

L

Lunaticus

I'm so very happy to hear of Andy's recovery! You can count me in as one of the many corpses to litter the docks at your net tossing!

C

Coven of One

<blockquote><hr>

Ladies &amp; Gentlemen. And weird fungal beings like Karn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure I'm included in there somewhere!

And that has to be a compliment for Karn.. he grows on people, or so he says.

So happy about Andy! Yay!

G

WOOT!

I've been praying for that child like he was my own... Glad all is well.

The event sounds like fun. Let me know if we can help in any way.