• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's been awhile, Some help here....

C

CannabisKing

Ok it's been a couple yr's the last time I played UO, and I see all sort's of whacked out changes. Thats find for the trammie's, But what happened to factions? I dont know if it's the same or better, or who knows how to call it. Ok back 4 yr's ago I played on pac and had by far a very good understanding of the whole thing. But today I rejoined Minax and went on a killing spree(love the blood:gun:), my wife want to know about it and I show her a few things in the stronghold. Then I saw some new thing's listed on a chest. So I gave a small amount of the silver I had (715). Now my question is this, what are these new item's and I did try looking them up. I took powder of perseverance. But not understanding anything at the time I didnt do notta with it. Can anyone update me on this?
If it's your blood being mopped up, then shut up!!