• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's been a while

Magishine

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I'm not sure how many of my old friends are still on here as it's been a good couple of years.

L

Lair Spirit

It has indeed been awhile!

Some are still around. Are you thinking of coming back?

Hope you have been well.

Magishine

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has indeed been awhile!

Some are still around. Are you thinking of coming back?

Hope you have been well.
Cheers Lair, I would love to come back, i just don't have enough time these days. I'm still living over here in Edinburgh and I'm currently doing 1 Full time and a part time university degrees and I'm volunteering for the Sea Cadets. Anyway enough about me hows everything going.

L

Lair Spirit

Sounds like you're doing well. Two courses? Very busy. Nothing much changed here, still studying myself, should be finished this year.

Museum still stands :D Someone triggered Murray the other day and he mentions your name. Both of them I think.

EM program started again November or something last year. Little light on for us though, nothing like it used to be. A reason to find some time to log in again perhaps? :D

Magishine

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's very tempting, i'd love to come back but i'm not sure what my ping would be like logging in from scotland, so how has everyone been?