• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

its awefully quiet

L

lilbunny

Kinda new to the shard and not much life here is there a peak hour or something when there will be more life??

L

lilbunny

LOL no but i am about to be the person trying to sell bread u buying?? I am at 70 now cooking hoping to be gm soon...so anyone needing bread or a badly spelled birfday cake let me know i can hook ya up

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I should have know False.. lol It is funny I don't see a costume. I don't think polymorph has a goblin. I was wondering how you did the goblin thing.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there are two ways to do it. there are two goblins in the underworld that offer fishing quests, one on the green side, and one on the gray side. just take one of them either a red herring or a mud puppy. the one that wants the red herring gives a ring that transforms you. the one that wants the mud puppy gives a fishing pole that transforms you. If you don't have a gm fisher let me know and I'll be glad to go get you one.

Ps. youmakemelaugh is a very nice person, as Crystal said. I have helped him a couple of times already this week, he was willing to pay me for the help, but since it was just help on these two goblin quests and some info, I wouldn't take the money

Edit: the one that wants a red herring is Barreraak, and the one that wants the mudpuppy for the pole is Xenrr

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh good to know. I have soul stoned my fishing for the moment but, that is something to explore in the furture.

A

Anon McDougle

Its ok i saw him again today and gave him 5 POF for free so i feel better !!

C

Crystal Canyon

Its ok i saw him again today and gave him 5 POF for free so i feel better !!
Aww..that was a cool thing to do. Bet he thanked you 500 times! lol I'm suprised that he even accepted it. I tried to give him a mil gold check for Christmas and he wouldnt take it. He's just a very good guy.

M

Michael Wolf

Lilbunny,
Come to the next EM event and you meet all 30 residents of Origin.

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love Origin, but you have to get used to the 3rd world shard aspect (i.e. if you don't know people you are boned). I am certainly willing to help, as are most people on the shard, but hell i will roleplay and buy bread from you. :) ICQ: 414763174

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lilbunny,
Come to the next EM event and you meet all 30 residents of Origin.
Well yeah that's about the extent of us huh? lol

But it's a good group here. I just wish I had more time to play anywhere!