• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

its about time for a new sig

• Thread starter imported_mo'gluk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_mo'gluk

anyone know a good "drunk orc" picture for me to use as a new sig

G

Hmmm...I don't approve of drunkenness, even in orcs, but you can probably just make one for yourself, Mo.

By way of example, this rather butchered one only took me a few minutes. With Photoshop, you can probably do a far better job.

Here the original image I swiped and chopped up.

-Skylark

I

imported_mo'gluk

I am "personally" against drunkeness but I have always felt that if anyone can do it orcs can.....

G

Well, I still think you may end up needing to make or tweak your own graphic, because when someone is smelly, loud, laughs at all their own jokes, tends to drool, is generally unkempt, allows their various bodily functions to have free reign, you can't understand 90% of their speech, and they inevitably make ridiculously clumsy/annoying overtures to any breedurs in the vicinity, they could in fact be a disgustingly drunken orc or just a normal disgusting sober orc. How can one make that subtle distinction? So, you will need to provide other clues in the pic to get the main point of evidence of questionable beverage consumption across, such as cartoony hiccup bubbles, a sloppy grin, etc.

-Skylark