• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Items out of Pacs for my trade partners and freinds...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A big thankyou to all the holiday traders for this year and all the folks that have tried to help me with my 2013/2014 and 2015 box collections and the double exceptional collections i have posted over the last 2-3 weeks or so.

Has a Big thankyou .....iam leaving Inzumo shard ....so if u have some stuff stuck on Inzumo and you are a recent friends/trade partner...i will take your Inzumo stuff to either Pac OR Great Lakes and Europa .....only this time

I intend to leave in the next 48 hours...get in touch asap....

If u have helped me with my collections or if we have holiday traded than drop me a message... bag your tokens/ and /or items with a book with your name and one of the 3 destination shards.

and Thanks again.... i like to help those that have took the time to help me...

other Asian shards will follow after this one is complete.....ksara...one good deed deserves another etc etc etc

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump.. delayed 24 hours because of real work

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
leaving inzumo tonight at 21.00 uk time... will be online from 20.00 uk time for any last minute passovers....items can go pacs/ GL or europa

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On pacs now....will leave in about 24 hours to both GL and Europa

be quick...