• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Items on Vendor not showing in " Vendor Search "

Belmarduk

Adventurer
Hi

I have a vendor and the items do not show --> Even after a serverdown - so system had enough time to refresh

I have removed everything and put everything back into the vendor - some are showing and some not ??!!

Anyone else have this issue or is this a known bug ?

Greetings Belmarduk

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi

I have a vendor and the items do not show --> Even after a serverdown - so system had enough time to refresh

I have removed everything and put everything back into the vendor - some are showing and some not ??!!

Anyone else have this issue or is this a known bug ?

Greetings Belmarduk
Vendor search has been very buggy for some time now (gets worse close to patch time), also depending on the amount of items your search pulls up you can try switching from low/high to high/low as it won't always show the next page if it's not full

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lately when I search SoTs to price them, it's like 50/50 whether I get a result or some error message. Gets quite tedious but we all know that's what we got and how big chances are for BS to get it fixed. Not even talking about having to wait 5 seconds for an result of 10 items *shrugs*

Suki

Adventurer
I always have to clear the previous searches first it then displays the items i couldnt previously find

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also only use Pouches and backpacks to put stuff in on vendors, if you use other containers vendor search tends to have a hard time looking in said containers so just ignores the items.
Many bugs again that have been around since it was released but will never get fixed...

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Keep in mind the last search page doesn't show if it's a partial page. So if you search from high to low and there's say 7 items that match, the first 5 will show on the first page and the last 2 on the partial page won't display. So the higher priced ones show and the 2 bargain ones won't lol. In a situation like that try searching high to low then low to high.