• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Items on Vendor - Assassin Full Set + Tok Dyes Full Set and More!

Z

zolo8

South west corner of Luna

Transfers and rares, Crimsons and ethys. Have a look when you can, more to follow.

Also have a Ruined painting and taking offers for Cash or Gold!

D

Desperado

South west corner of Luna

Transfers and rares, Crimsons and ethys. Have a look when you can, more to follow.

Also have a Ruined painting and taking offers for Cash or Gold!
Are you downsizing ?:mad:

P

PoCove

Nice stuff .. A bit pricey for me .. I keep buying too much ... but a welcome vendor indeed .. We need more Vendors in Luna Oceania .. I go through the Luna vendors on other shards and it takes Hours to look at 1 side ..

Z

zolo8

Thanks - all prices are in line with current standards but i may negotiate.

More goods coming soon!!!

S

shonsu

Nice stuff .. A bit pricey for me .. I keep buying too much ... but a welcome vendor indeed .. We need more Vendors in Luna Oceania .. I go through the Luna vendors on other shards and it takes Hours to look at 1 side ..
I bought a hooded shroud off the vendor for 1mill yay!

Z

zolo8

Yay A happy Customer!

Wish i could put my castles on the damn vendor - Make it much eaiser to sell!!!

Anyway - More items coming soon including rares that are displayed on the rares forum post of mine and a clear out of my homes.

Sell Sell Sell!!!