• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Item update on Sunday's Event (8/2/09)

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still working on the report, but I know some of the players can't wait to know about the items.

The main event item was loot off of certain monsters, I believe the corrupt paladins and warlords? I am uncertain on the amount of drops but there should be atleast two. Thank you Dreamz from was it VDT? for allowing me to get screenshots of the items!

It also appears as if one of the monsters had an extra drop that was an added bonus. It sounds like this could be an accidental drop from one of the creatures. As a rares purchaser this item seems strange, exceptional tag, 36 damage. Seems like an item bless deed and some type of dye (slime, tokuno?).

And those who stayed after the event were able to get a cream pie!

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I Have Both of those items, Why Didnt u use me as the Model!?!?!?!?

M

Muu Bin

Anyone have an extra necklace they would be willing to part with? I have an extra set of earrings called "Agent of Corruption Communication Device" that I would swap for the necklace.

D

Dreamz_imported

I am still working on the report, but I know some of the players can't wait to know about the items.

The main event item was loot off of certain monsters, I believe the corrupt paladins and warlords? I am uncertain on the amount of drops but there should be atleast two. Thank you Dreamz from was it VDT? for allowing me to get screenshots of the items!

It also appears as if one of the monsters had an extra drop that was an added bonus. It sounds like this could be an accidental drop from one of the creatures. As a rares purchaser this item seems strange, exceptional tag, 36 damage. Seems like an item bless deed and some type of dye (slime, tokuno?).

And those who stayed after the event were able to get a cream pie!
You're quite welcome. Glad I could be of help, and yes it was VDT (VooDoo Tribe).