Item transfer from Drach to Europa

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2009
I'm transferring another one of my characters from Drach to Europa.

If anyone has items on Drach that they'd like transfered to Europa free of charge just give me a shout.

I'll be transferring in probably 24 hours or so, so just drop me a PM if theres anything you'd like me to bring across for you.

Siteswap

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2009
Had one request to move some items but sadly missed the deadline ... character moved late last night.

I still have a few more characters to move (im migrating 2 full accounts from Drach to Europa) so I should have another token this week if anyone wants anything moved.

N

Nenime

You're very kind to offer this and moreover for free. To me it's ineligible 'cause I will probably stay here on Drachenfels till the lights go out - either mine or the server's, whatever comes first.

But what I always wanted to ask: What's the story behind your avatar picture? Are these juggling balls?

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2009
Heh. Yes they are juggling balls, as juggling is one of my hobbies. "siteswap" is also a juggling term. A siteswap is a numerical notation used to describe a juggling pattern. It encodes the number of beats of each throw, which is related to their height, and the hand to which the throw is to be made. Its complex and takes some understanding but most serious jugglers use siteswaps. Try looking it up on google ... you'll probably be totally perplexed.

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2009
Actually ive watched a shed load of juggling videos and tutorials on YouTube but never seen the siteswap ones ... theyre actually very good for explaining the basics. If you want to see what some of the worlds top sports jugglers can do take a look at this World Juggling Federation video on YouTube .. great song to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGYYjZwz3xc