• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Item transfer Atlantics to Drachenfels

Z

Zandros

At the end of this week / start of next week i plan on transferring one char to Drachs. If there's anything you want me to take along let me know.

Not exactly sure yet but most likely there are roughly 80 item slots left.

PM or ICQ me if interested.

Z

Zandros

79 slots left!

Accepted!

Don't blame me for long delivery times and stinky food when you could have same AND faster AND cheaper AND even better from one to triple stars GM Chefs here on Drachs.

Meet me at Umbra gate one day prior to departure. ;-)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if the people on Drachs would like Pizza's from my chef. She is also GM begger and Poisoner. :)

Z

Zandros

Last call! I plan on transferring tomorrow. So get your pizzas or pies and meet my char on Atlantic for the delivery to Drachenfels! :)

PM or ICQ me

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deathrobes? Unless you think you can collect plenty here :)

Z

Zandros

I gathered a LOT on Drachenfels already. No need to take em from Atlantics with me.

Next spring cleaning ill get for sure the whole sorcerer set if i theres a 1 point reward for every deathrobe turned in. :D