• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Item help

N

Nastia Cross

I've had these items for a long time. I'm pretty sure that the hats are Zog, but I'm not sure. If they are, could someone give me a price check on them? Two of them are "Crafted by Lady Kitten Gillian" and the other does not have a label. The blaze looking deed is for a ballot box. Any ideas?

N

Nastia Cross

BUMP

Still looking for a price check. The ballot box when undeeded is also blaze in color.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had these items for a long time. I'm pretty sure that the hats are Zog, but I'm not sure. If they are, could someone give me a price check on them? Two of them are "Crafted by Lady Kitten Gillian" and the other does not have a label. The blaze looking deed is for a ballot box. Any ideas?

Zog Cloth itself is not rare. However, if the clothing has a prepatch title on it such as "a skullcap of exceptional quality", [exceptional], etc.. then they are worth something.

Link to a previous discussion about Zog Cloth
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=457842

The deed is a ballot box that was crafted with specialty wood (oak +) and then dyed with probably natural dyes or tokuno dyes prior to being used. You can dye almost all add-ons if they are made with special wood and have not been placed yet. Once dyed they retain their color and can be placed, deeded and placed again.

Hope this helps