• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

~*~It was fun while it lasted~*~ Post your favorite Sampire moments here!

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not all sampires will go away, and of course wraith form dexxers will be around still.

I had some great sampire moments. I'm sure other people have as well. I'd like to see just how much fun people had with their sampires.

What was your fastest solo peerless? hardest? did you beat them all? just some? I myself only solo'd travesty and dreadhorn. Although I did get trav done in abut 20 min. which if you've ever tried to solo her, wasnt as easy as it sounds.

this is my fav sampire screenshot dueling dreadhorns. cuase by a bug with server down.

Let see what all you people did with yours! the way i see it there isnt any reason to be mad. The moment someone told you about the template, you said to yourself "wow, this is SO gonna get nerfed". It was only a matter of time. I'm actually shocked it lasted as long as it did.