• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] it is possible to gte a legendary in a SOS

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
im doing plenty of SOS in fellucia and never got any legendary items with 2k of luck.. Someone got some?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think I've seen ONE legendary artifact in an SOS (and only 300 or so luck), and it was in the first Zipactriotl Quest MIB I opened (which came out as an Ancient SOS) in Trammel. I have it locked down in my house. I didn't realize just how much of a fluke it was, and was disappointed when I never got an ASOS again from the Zippy quests.

Of course, the legendary (a ring) was totally unusable due to misplaced and unaligned properties.

Liam167

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have gotten legendary pieces from the ancient sos.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Herp!

Journeyman
I get 1-2 for every 5 ASOS done with ~2100 luck + 10 yr sculpture buff + always in fel for 1k bonus. However, the best place I have found to farm legendaries galore, is just doing Shadowguard with that same luck suit for the final killing blow. With sculpture I get ~18-20, without I get ~12-15 on average.(per kill) Never seen a single legendary from a regular MiB.