• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It is official, only 3 factions in new system

B

BlackMagus

I would guess that the reasoning behind removing one faction is to even out the odds. Many guilds dislike the big zergs mainly sitting in one faction, and if they spread out over two opposing guilds rather than three, they will have larger numbers each... :thumbup1:

H

Hurley

That doesn't even make sense BlackMagus.
Take my shard for example: There are five main PvP guilds. One each for SL, TB, Minax, and 2 for CoM. So lets take away SL. Where is that guild going to go? Anywhere they went it would completely overwhelm the other two remaining factions. How the hell does that even it out?

Vote NO on Reducing the Number of Factions.

C

CannabisKing

That doesn't even make sense BlackMagus.
Take my shard for example: There are five main PvP guilds. One each for SL, TB, Minax, and 2 for CoM. So lets take away SL. Where is that guild going to go? Anywhere they went it would completely overwhelm the other two remaining factions. How the hell does that even it out?

Vote NO on Reducing the Number of Factions.
I've said that all along in our vent. Just what "we" need or any other guild, TS and 187 to both go to COM and the odds are out the ****en door. Being a faction guild that likes to help out new players learn how to pvp, we have alot more toon's in guild but many of them are just that ****head type of player that we are pancakes bout now, that trammy pvm'er.

To the dev's, Get in game long enuff to see what it is you guys really ****ed-up. Read from the players that have dealt with your trash fix'ing. And no matter what, getting rid of 1 faction makes what is all rdy unbalanced really ****ed-up to the point where your gonna lose the long time players that pay your bill's!!!

VOTE NO ON 3 FACTION'S!! :twak:

H

Hurley

There need to be incentives for being in Faction Offices as well.
the single most pointless position in factions is Faction Commander.
All you can do is set tithe rate and appoint Ministers/Sheriffs

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There need to be incentives for being in Faction Offices as well.
All you can do is set tithe rate and appoint Ministers/Sheriffs
Ughh... being able to see ur own traps is pointless? CL has plenty of uses...

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, who would want to appoint Sheriffs or finance ministers anyways? Or transfer silver to towns? Yep you're right, pretty pointless.