• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It is election time again!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Today (12/1/2013) is the start of nominations week. A candidate interested must be a citizen of the city and at least adored to run for Governor. You then have 24 hours to have another player (separate account) endorse you. You can re-nominate yourself as necessary until the period ends.

After that it is elections which run for a week. You can only vote once per account per shard and must be a citizen of the city and respected to be able to vote.

Those elections are supposed to be competitions which can create opportunities for variety of player interactions, including debates, rallies, and campaigning. Candidates holding an event can contact me and I will post your event with the Player Event tag and cover it if possible.

WildStar

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who is running? Fig? WildStar? Inquiring minds want to know! :cheerleader:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Sugar is running for Governor of Britain
I am running again for Governor of New Magincia

All I know at this point in time.

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I am also running for Britain....Sugar and I had an impromptu debate at the Concert Hall in Britain...was a good debate...that cursed Wisp was also there...

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will be running for governor of Skara Brae because I figure that it's better to have a do-nothing governor than an empty seat.

For Britannia, Lord British and his regent Lord Blackhorn, all three Principles blended to be the virtue Spirituality, the Rangers, the letter "S", and myself
I am Laura
Second governor of Skara Brae following in BlackBeard's spiritual footsteps
former member of The Pack (activity level "whelp", I quit so there wouldn't be two Pak governors because that would seem unfair)
never a member of the High Council but I finger-painted a happy face on the back of Captain Jenkins's helmet once
Elf and thus also subject to Heartwood influence
Baja

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alouenikah, stop bullying Molokha. It's not his fault that he looks like a yam.

Molokha, stop sullking. It's not our fault that you look like a yam.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was the sole candidate for Skara Brae and have received one vote.
I am looking forward to my next term as governor of Skara Brae.

I want a horse and an elf and some gargoyle slaves and some books and some runes and some ghosts and some graves and a lich and some people who know about virtues and shrines and stones and runes and why Skara Braeans hate gargoyles.

Governor of Yew, whoever that might be next term, we need to have a talk because the horse should belong to Yew and not to me. Yew should have the horse. Let's discuss.

There's been a lot of jabbering about shard favoritism going on in UHall, so I don't expect to get all of these things. If I can't get people who know things then I will write all that down in books and hope to get the books locked down in the governor office bookshelves, the way that books are locked down in the Britain guard tower.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, if you are nominated and the only candidate on the city stone.
I should have ran! I'd never be around, but I'm at least 5% more charismatic than the real House of Representatives.