• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It has been awhile

• Thread starter imported_Ibichi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Ibichi

So I thought I would pop on the boards to say hi to those that know me. Skia and Ev I sure hope you two are behaving and keeping Righty in line.

I still have no interest in coming back, I read the boards several times during the day and nothing here has changed to tempt me in the least. If anyone is interested I would sell the Ibichi and the Makani accts. Neither are active and I do not even have UO installed on my new computer so I can not give details. Mak still has that good crossbow and others on her and she has something like 10-12 or more soulstones. I think both accts are a bit over 72 months. Also there are chars on chessy with stuff that could be sold off.

Anyway just wanted to pop on real quick.

N

Nerf-Herder

Don't sell 'em. You'll never get what they are really worth to you.

Good hearing from you.

G

*waves at Ibichi*

I suspect if Wulf were still lurking around himself, he'd say...we know about your lurking Ibichi...oh yes, we know.

Hope you are enjoying the new comp!

-Skylark

I

imported_EREVOS

Hello Ibi. NIce to see you again in the boards. You cannot sell your accounts, cause you will need them when you come back in uo ( i am still hopping
).
Send my greetings to Inari too.
Righty is well but as usually is " quiting", cause it is too difficult to stay away from troubles.

P.S. Skia made for me a sig.

G

Ibiiiii!!!!
I've missed you a lot...How are you doing? Are you coming back yet???
I keep hoping you will one day...

Erevos and Righty are not behaving...they are worst than ever...You can't imagine! Just terrible, a real headache...*sighs*
I am fine, although I still suck as a stealther...I haven't even learn yet how to use a smoke bomb...

Anyway, I hope to hear from you again soon...take care...missing you...

I

Inari

*waves*... fyi five of the nicest bows on the shard are back in the game Mak's and jessies were all bundled together .... have fun with them *winks*

S

Sir Ha-ward

Hey Ibi! Nice to see you around again. Been wondering when you were gonna log back in UO

I

imported_Ibichi

Nice to hear from a few of you. I understand that Skia is keeping the men in line as only she can.

HaHa nice to hear from you........keep your photobucket though.

Caster and Sky are you back to playing UO?

Makani has been sold and renamed as of tonight.

If anyone needs a tamer, Ibi is still up for grabs.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Caster and Sky are you back to playing UO?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope!

Although I have logged in a few times to do some house deco for other people in the last 2 months, and to close down the seed bank vendors, that has been the sum total of my UO playing for the last 7 months. As far as I know, Castor still does not have UO installed on his new computer.

-Skylark

B

BennosMorales

Hey Ibi...you prettymuch don't know me, but you gave me my first spellbook on Siege. In East Brit....I'll always remember that.

Hope you're doing well.

G

Ibbiiiiiiiii!!! you miss my green beer spilled on your floor...Skia can't handle Erevos and me MUHAHAHAHA. In all seriousness, please don't do anything I wouldn't do!

I

imported_Ibichi

*hugs* Kelmo. Don't sigh. I really am quite happy to again play the same game as my husband and step son. We have been having alot of drama free fun.

I do miss some of the community that was had here but just reading the boards that seems to be eroding more and more. It is great to see they are finally doing something with the crafting and hope it is working out as we all wanted for so long.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Ibi!! *waves*

Thanks for dropping by from time to time!! I was thinking about you at Mardi Gras time. I was wishing I had some of that cake that you sent to us at the WAKA meet-up in Philly.

I am glad to hear you are enjoying yourself in a game with your hubby and son. That's all the matters.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I really am quite happy to again play the same game as my husband and step son. We have been having alot of drama free fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to hear that!

-Skylark

I

imported_Ibichi

Ibichi has been sold, please make sure she is off all houses.

Welp that is the only one that hurt selling. She was my orginal account on chessy.

I

imported_EREVOS

<blockquote><hr>

fyi five of the nicest bows on the shard are back in the game Mak's and jessies were all bundled together .... have fun with them *winks*

[/ QUOTE ]

Who got the bows?
We need to arrange his assassination

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Ibichi has been sold, please make sure she is off all houses.

Welp that is the only one that hurt selling. She was my orginal account on chessy.

[/ QUOTE ]

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
So sad....