• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It has been a long and bloody night on Siege today...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That's good to hear GIL say that a long and bloody night on Siege have been one of the best days in UO in a long long time. :devil:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey, I was killed by GIL (bows to Suzie) !! Not to mention they were all RED !! Can't a chick wander around in peace picking up tables and plants? lol.

Still it was a good fun day watching all the guys and girls going at it. Hope everyone got something nice. I got some regs which is great considering Coco is going to train alchemy next week! Oh and some empty potion kegs and bottles! Not only that it was day time for me so I didn't even have to lose sleep!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Looks good, miss my old red color.
Enjoy it, one of the thing I miss most is areal spells hurting blue :devil:

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What a long, long day. I think Max slept for three hours before that last one fell. I got some screenshots and I'll put them in the Feb Chronicle. I'm going to compile a list of the holiday items I got but it will be a few days. I had no fight left in me for the 11 pm cst and 2 am cst drops, we had started like 12 hours earlier. Be sure to participate in the [SPHS] vendor contest and unload your IDOC loot folks!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well, I had a chance to sort the boxes, I was surprised that there was more than I thought. The first couple I was either fighting or didn't grab anything of note (but my tiger looked really sad as a dead kitty). I believed I had just pulled his holiday scraps from the keep, which would be turn in stuff, but turned out to be a bunch of super old stuff. Like, the first holiday gifts ever in UO, and most stuff from there til 2010 ish. I'll get a list together soon as I can for those folks who are missing pieces of collections, but here is a quick screenshot:

surprise-loot.jpg

Sargatanza

Journeyman
Well, I had a chance to sort the boxes, I was surprised that there was more than I thought. The first couple I was either fighting or didn't grab anything of note (but my tiger looked really sad as a dead kitty). I believed I had just pulled his holiday scraps from the keep, which would be turn in stuff, but turned out to be a bunch of super old stuff. Like, the first holiday gifts ever in UO, and most stuff from there til 2010 ish. I'll get a list together soon as I can for those folks who are missing pieces of collections, but here is a quick screenshot:

View attachment 62417
Wrist watches, please :)

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

View attachment 62417
Holy cow! gratz on the booty!