• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

issue with toolbars

cropper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have an issue where if i place something in the toolbar (anything, whether its reagents, books, etc), if i remove it from the toolbar afterwards it dissapears. but once i log out and log back in, the item reappears in the toolbar. no matter how many times i remove it and log out, its always back when i log back in. any ideas? Wasnt happening before, its a new issue for me

cropper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have an issue where if i place something in the toolbar (anything, whether its reagents, books, etc), if i remove it from the toolbar afterwards it dissapears. but once i log out and log back in, the item reappears in the toolbar. no matter how many times i remove it and log out, its always back when i log back in. any ideas? Wasnt happening before, its a new issue for me
No one?

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same problem. I can clear an object out, but when I go to put a new object in that hot bar slot the old one appears again looking for a new home. Very annoying.

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same issue here.

Along the same lines, if I clear an object out of a hotbar slot and do NOT replace it with something, next time I log in, the old object will be back in that spot again, grayed out.