• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Issue with casting

C

Cloak&Dagger

Never had this problem before today, or at least never noticed it before today.

While just sort of camping out a spot today (in fact doing it while posting) I noticed that since I am invising myself and allowing the evs to do all the work, when ever I cast EV while invised soon as the spell is done casting (and with out queuing a target yet) The system tells me "Target cannot be seen" in fact I do not even get the target cursor. If I repeat the spell, with hitting my last target key (queuing the target) it will cast just fine (since I am not invised I guess?) And even trying to Que the target from invis it will not.

Another thing I just noticed while testing a bit of this, I do not receive a system message saying that my target has been queued if i use last target, but target self gives the message.

J

Jermosh

I have this issue as well, I think its due to Target Que. I am going to turn it off for now to see if its still the case.