ISP question

• Thread starter Alex the Gray
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
A

Alex the Gray

we're once again looking to see if any high speed is being offered in our area. I have read some of you still have lag and are slow, even though you are on high speed connections. Which type of high speed providers work the best for gaming?

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

I swear by cable. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends on where you live. I have DSL and the connection is pristine, but I live in-city, not too far from the nearest substation. That makes a difference for DSL... but if you live in a congested area that will affect Cable alot too, like an apt. complex or student housing, Cable would suck in that situation and I'd much rather DSL.