• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Isn't it funny?

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You spend all day making a post and making sure it is all spelled correctly and ready to go....and you view it the next day and realize not only did you spell the title wrong....but you Double posted it...(prepares for Flamage) :gee:

Its supposed to be CONFESSIONS OF A MAGE!!!!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*shrugs* I'm just a slug, I'm happy when I spell my name correctly

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*said with a Chicago accent*

purz awr convwerzsashun Iz remoosed da dwoble possst like youz wantz.

L

Lindae

Not only that, but you spelt the title wrong in two seperate ways!

I noticed, but I thought you did it on purpose to be artsy.

You could have told us that you were simply redefining the idea of spelling and making us question our notions of what is or isn't a correct arrangement of letters. For who truly owns a language? Who can honestly say that their way of organising letters is the best? You were going where no man (woman?) has gone before: boldly taming the language, reworking it, and harnessing it for your own needs! You don't serve the language! THE LANGUAGE SERVES YOU!

I would have believed you.

Lavits

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You spend all day making a post and making sure it is all spelled correctly and ready to go....and you view it the next day and realize not only did you spell the title wrong....but you Double posted it...(prepares for Flamage) :gee:

Its supposed to be CONFESSIONS OF A MAGE!!!!
Ben Franklin once said" It takes a simple man to believe there is only one way to spell a word"