• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Island Healers

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why can't they give us at least one healer on each island that has t-map locations? Dying on an island is getting to be a real pain!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is why all level 6 maps are on islands...because they seldom have healers...there is a method to this madness.

The whole idea when lvl 6 maps came out was it was to be a group event, never solo!

Well that was the original idea...lol

Black Tom

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Original idea like peerless? LOL

Actually, I understand why they are on islands. So that a person traipsing through the woods doesn't walk up on an unexpected PE or the like.

I just wish there were a few healers. Years ago a lot of the islands did have healers. Now I can't seem to find any.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The following Treasure Map islands have healers all the time (* also has shrine):

Bald
Temple (in a guard zone, no less)
Valor*
Amoeba
Fire*
North Jhelom
Skull
Serpents Hold
Buccaneer's Den (town healer)

No Healers at all:

Ocarina
Blanche
Horseshoe
Dragon
Iver's rounding

Random spawn Healers (rare); probably due to being within mainland spawn zones.

Eiffel (also can have gypies or brigands)
Dot (some Dev had a sick sense of humor)