• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Your Guild Recruiting? List it on UO Guilds

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys,

Most of you should know me and remember me. I help out over at UO Guilds.

Have you heard about UO Guilds? UO Guilds is a website run by players to post about guilds located on all shards of Ultima Online to help guilds recruit. Seeing as the UO site with guilds listed isn't very good at providing information - especially website, contact info, etc - UO Guilds was established to help list guilds who are recruiting in one central location. If you're looking for a guild, you can check the list of guilds on a shard to see who's actively recruiting.

Do you run a guild/help run a guild? Is your guild recruiting? You can submit your guild to be listed on appropriate shard pages. Guilds are only listed on the site once they have been submitted to UO Guilds.

That being said, this week we're looking for guilds from Origin to submit and be listed on the site.

So take a moment and check out the site when you have a chance.

UO Guilds

Cheers,
Cassie