• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this REALLY worth 100 mil?

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I made this, and someone said it was a 100 mil piece. I don't want to be that ****** that puts it for 100 mil. But I also don't want to lose out.

Can I get a price check? ftt.png

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you didnt imbue it did ya? its a very nice piece dunno about 100 mil, i guess if you found the right buyer for it, but ya defently worth alot

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
you didnt imbue it did ya? its a very nice piece dunno about 100 mil, i guess if you found the right buyer for it, but ya defently worth alot

Not imbued, and it sold for 15 in mere minutes that it went up. Someone said I would be lucky to get 10 out of it. I put it up for 15 and he bought it within seconds.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
15 was a fair price.