• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Is this rare

Tamerok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have these ingots, had for a good while think maybe I found in the abyss or something, they say ingots when you mouse over them ,but when I bring up blacksmith gump with them in my pack it doesn't display what type of ingot they are. Are these rare, or can someone tell me where they come from? ingots.jpg Thanks

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are from when the quest system was first put in. There was a way to get quest highlighted items to stay that hue. Pretty many of these out there, they sell anywhere from 25-100k per ingot.

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are from when the quest system was first put in. There was a way to get quest highlighted items to stay that hue. Pretty many of these out there, they sell anywhere from 25-100k per ingot.
Do they retain that colour when making armor with them?

Tamerok

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The blacksmith gump doesn't recognize them as any type of ingot tried tinker as well so don't guess they can be used. They do stay the same color when you break them into smaller stacks though.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What Greg said. There are many, many stacked items with this "fire-orange" hue like boards, wool, coins, bottles, etc.