• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fencing] is this an anygood pvp temp?

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fencing 120
tac 120
resist 110
posion 90
bush 100
chiv 90
healing 90

but thinking this healing is no good without anat so what goes in its place?

just thinking fighter to a mage as i can make full 70 set easy but a 70 with lrc is out of my range!!

thanks in advance

C

Connor_Graham

I don't know about a whole template, but I do know that if you're going to have Resist in PvP, you either have 120 or nothing at all.

C

Chaosy

A couple things:

Healing is not going to do you any good with anatomy
Bushido I'd keep at either 50 or 110+, simply because you either use it for criticals or just for confidence
Without parrying, it makes having that high bushido a little wasteful
Your damage output with 120 tactics and 0 anatomy isn't going to be stellar
90 chiv is far more than you would need to PvP. I'd go somewhere between 65-75 (simply for divine fury)
Connor is right for resist. Generally speaking, you either go 120 or 0, since at 110 you're going to need to carry a trapped box anyway