• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is this a Server Birth?

MadMartyr

Madness Personified
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This doesn't have the House Only tag, and there's no selection in Stonecrafting that matches this item. It isn't a double-click lockdown, can't be turned, and you can't pass through the arch piece.

MadMartyr

Madness Personified
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looks like the rough arch piece pictured here: Stone Crafting – Ultima Online but it's locked down. Does anything change when it's unlocked?
You and I must be seeing completely different images on that page. This is not the craftable arch that I can find in the stone crafting (I do quite a lot of stone crafting). When unlocked, it can be moved freely, but double-clicking it does nothing while inside a house.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah yes, I see now, the craftable one is the same orientation, but not the same material style.