• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there PVP on PAC?

Hello,

I am wondering if the shard/game has changed so much that there is no longer any decent PVP

Are my reds obsolete? Just checking because it so I will be transferring all their skills to some new blues.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there much on PAC at all these day?!

For PvP Atlantic or Lake Superior.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I run around on various characters in Fel... looking for trouble, IDOCs, mining, taming, treasure hunting.

Problem though, I am in a much different time zone so.... yeah, I hardly see anyone and run amok unmolested 99.999% of the time.

heh

Thanks for reply.
I think I'll be sticking around in Pacific for a while. There are some great people here. I appreciate the help Assia has given me to get back into uo.

I am wondering what vvv to join now?
I am also looking for a friendly pvm/pvp guild to join.

Any suggestions?

Ty

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I'm guildless, for reason previously stated.
But you can hit up in the chat to see if anyone is recruiting.
I see RAW people a lot, not just sitting at the bank either.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hello,

I am wondering if the shard/game has changed so much that there is no longer any decent PVP

Are my reds obsolete? Just checking because it so I will be transferring all their skills to some new blues.
You will be hard pressed to find any blues to kill with your reds. Most people rock VvV these days anyway. PvP on Pac is pretty much dead. If you do a few spawns you will probably be raided though eventually.