• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a Purple Elf Bug fix coming?

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse me if there's an answer to this somewhere else, I can never find anything.

Are there any plans to fix the elves that wound up that hideous shade of purple?
Will there be a fix to revert them back to the color they were?
A token given to those affected for a skin change? (LOL)
Do you have to do the elf - human - back to elf thing?
Therapy and hooded robes handed out for those who haven't adjusted well?
Or just sit tight and one day you'll be the amazing shade of cerulean you were created with?

I have a wailing elf friend who refuses to come out of her keep. Thanks!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a fix of sorts out now ... for approximately 2500-gold. Go see a npc provisioner or alchemist and buy a Skin Tingeing Cincture. (It was in the patch today.)

This new 'skin dye' can be used by any race, so it's not just for elves.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a fix of sorts out now ... for approximately 2500-gold. Go see a npc provisioner or alchemist and buy a Skin Tingeing Cincture. (It was in the patch today.)

This new 'skin dye' can be used by any race, so it's not just for elves.
Aye poor Ori was Purple but she's back to her regular yellow thanks to the pigments!!

Ok that sounded too much like a commercial. But it's true, one of my gargs was a different color too, still haven't logged him in yet to fix him though.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a bit of time this afternoon, so experimented with changing the skin color of several of my toons ... human, elf & gargoyle. Now when we change outfits and hair color, we can change skin tints, too!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't be satisified with the skin tints until there's a Yellow option available!