• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a new Auction Site for Europa?

• Thread starter RD Gumbie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RD Gumbie

we used to have uoauction but that closed down by the looks and that site was prolly the best thing about Europa. Is there a new one and if there is and we arent allowed to post it, just dont put .com after it for me lol. 91689320 is my icq also.

Ylias Tendris

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also miss a auction site for UO. As i am not up for running a vendor ingame it always was a good possibility to sell stuff. When UO-Auction2 got screwed i switched to the ingameauctions.com. But Zofinur did close it after his banning. Google did only yield one other site and that is uo-trade.net. I am not sure why there is no one using it anymore or if it even does work, but the last post in the forums is from 2006.

D

Dimmu Borgir

Is there some connection with running an auction site and getting banned?

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there some connection with running an auction site and getting banned?
When that auction site's main sponsor and only endorsed broker is one of UO's biggest exploiters, possibly yes.

C

Ceridwen

http://www.uo-trade.net/

Used to be the no.1 choice for Drachenfels after the old Auction Site went down.

Site is still running but with 0 Auctions on every Shard, maybe this would be a choice :)

D

Dimmu Borgir

When that auction site's main sponsor and only endorsed broker is one of UO's biggest exploiters, possibly yes.
I see. Well I hope some new site will grow, otherwise I just have to make one myself.

P

Paidric

Now it's live, but feedbacks or bugs are welcome :)

But don't mind the design yet, it's just very temporary!