• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a cap on Reflect physical?

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know there are a caps on a lot of stuff... but I was just wondering if reflect physical had one; before I wasted time and money building a suit. Thank you.

C

Corrupted Goblin

i beleive about a year ago they did institute a cap on reflect of 45%. easy way to test this just go grab reflect physical damage (crappy suits) and have a buddy beat on you as you add more reflect. It is possible to reach 75% reflect via a suit an additional 15% from a shield and i beleive there is also a weapon that you can craft for the last 10%

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i beleive about a year ago they did institute a cap on reflect of 45%. easy way to test this just go grab reflect physical damage (crappy suits) and have a buddy beat on you as you add more reflect. It is possible to reach 75% reflect via a suit an additional 15% from a shield and i beleive there is also a weapon that you can craft for the last 10%
I have one that is 63/70/70/70/65 99% reflect physical, with DCI (15+15+13) and HCI (14+14) only 42 DI+weapon. Bramble coat gives +25 reflect physical.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I pvpd with reflect physical. I had 90 rf. But the trick is, you have to have LOW physical resist to make it worth your while. My first suit had 85 RF but was 68 phys, didnt see a real advantage. Then a guild mate suggested I drop my phys as low as I could. So I used a reflect magic scroll dropped my resist to 30 and saw huge differnces in hp on the other char. The only downside is, you take as much damage as you give out. I would hit someone for 40ish damage and theyd get hit me for for 40ish damage but take another 10 hp in damage. Its okay. Just got to play around with it.