Is the server down?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
W

Winky2008

:yell: Ugly Wrinkleflip and I can't get on!!! I was on earlier this morning. But now Nothing

Wow I need to update my signature

S

soupandquackers

i have been playing since abot 11 this morning and it is 1 now.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Its finally back up. Don't know if I will tell winky tho lol.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

We have had massive wind storms here in Michigan with power outages. Our cell phones are down because of towers being down. Our internet is interupted too.... depending on where you wanted to go. TT and Stratics was down but I could go to Google Docs and work. Go figure!!! I was told it would be intermittant til 5pm just about the time the invasion is over!!! But my in laws are without power so they are moving into my house with a few of their elderly neighbors until the power is back up because they have no heat. Could prove to be a very interesting day!!!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 12, 2003
Pennsylvania
People on ChaCha were saying about getting a lot of questions about why the internet wasn't working. Also a lot of people got kicked off. Nationwide internet failure? Hmm, seems to be working good now though!

S

Squeaker

How was your night Susan? I remember those nights well with everyone over for a slumber party! hehe My parent's house in southern Michigan is still without power and phone service. It's running fine though on a generator and always has wood burning heat.

They have been visiting us down here and have decided to stay another day. Why bother with a power outage if you don't have to. :)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Oh I felt so bad for them!! One of the ladies that came is 93 and weighs 90 lbs soaking wet. She was just chilled to the bone. They had been without power since 6am. We cranked the furnace up and got them warm. I have no idea why they didnt come sooner!! We lost power for a while during the night but it came back on before it was time to get up, theirs just never came back on. They were here for an hour or two and a neighbor called and said the power was back up. They waited a while to make sure the houses were warm and then left. It was a real blessing because they live in the boonies and once they lose power for a while it usually is a while before it comes back cuz they arent a high priority. We have a small house and I was really wondering where I was going to put everyone. The kids are all in bunk beds which gave 2 beds but the upper bunks and our room upstairs werent options (none of them could do stairs). It all worked out though!! They were here for only about 3 hours and were able to go home! BUT I woke up this morning, came downstairs and it was an ice box! Our furnace wasnt working :( but I turned it way down and back up and it kicked back on. My hubby is layed off between the holidays this year (normally his busy time) so I know what he can do to keep from being bored!! :D