• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is the KOTL content permanent or temporary?

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not sure that is completely true. The black moonstones are not part of the automaton crafting process. The notes in the news letter only indicate that the automaton crafting will move to the BoD system. Possibly just an oversight on the language... @Kyronix Can you clarify if the moonstones will be available through the BOD system or if we should stock up on them now?
Any craftable (including the artifact ingredients) ingredient will be available through the BODs. The Kotl City will eventually be re-purposed for another use in a future publish.

Arroth Thaiel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any craftable (including the artifact ingredients) ingredient will be available through the BODs. The Kotl City will eventually be re-purposed for another use in a future publish.
Thanks Kyronix.

Good to hear.

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well crap i'd better start working on a character to go there and try to get the 3 recipes that I don't have! Unless someone has them sitting around taking up space and that they don't need them? Hehe

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i hate to say i told you so.

but.......

well you know.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sometime in november WAS the answer given ....

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The fact that you and your four man team think you're in a position to throw away chunks of what little content you manage to create is a sick joke.

I was never big on this event, but it was one of the few things keeping the GF interested in the game at this point, just because at least things actually dropped. At this rate I'll be dragged off to play Legion if she gets a new laptop for Xmas.

I'd be less pessimistic if there were anything interesting in that newsletter, but it's just a "crafting event" and the usual Halloween crap and hey maybe something interesting will happen in 2017. Yawn.