• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is paidric still around?

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time I was playing on Europa the was this cool cat named Paidric who would hang out around haven making suits and weapons for return and new players, anyone know if this cat still plays and helps return players? I was looking at returning and getting back into some rp or just to try and get my head arounds the changes.

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Dodger but Paidric isnt among us now. This being said Lady Foxglove (who worked with Paidric) created a house for young and returning players. She is providing starting suits and stuff. Along that "material" help you also have different actions running to help.

A new guild has been created (*HLP) to help new hunters in their first steps. We also have a meeting in Britain every day from 7 to 8pm CET where you can find help and assistance for (nearly) everything.

You also can use the help channel to ask for help along the day as long as your character isnt bearing a young status.

I m sure you ll find Europa still young players friendly as before...

Take care and happy return,

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God, that's terrible, no paidric, Kal passed away, BOC is defunct, seems the world has moved on. We'll I guess it's time to embrace change and become one of the new old fogeys in the game. I might start a guild " fogeys all remember this". Just can't think of a good acronym for it.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the items Paidric created remain though, so he's not totally gone; I have one of his swords I believe, and even if I leave the game myself, I'll make sure it's passed on to those who want to keep the memories alive.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He was one cool cat, also liked that chick who ran the auction place, amantala or something, she played with her dad.

Amantala EA

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still here! And the auction is still running. Only a couple more weeks til we hit our 500th Auction!

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a brief return to UO recently.

If Paidric had still been here, I might well have stayed.