• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is my house still standing?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never bothered uploading UO when I got a new computer, now I am wondering if anyone can take a run over to my old Buccs Den house to see if it's still standing. It is/was in the small cluster of house spots NE of the docks.

If so, it means my account is still active, lol. Been too busy to sign into my account management since I've forgotten my password/account info. If it's there, I may just upload the game on this new rig. *shrugs*

Thanks...la

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Rico! I haven't met you yet. My characters are, Naz'ghoul Mortis (Tamer/Bard+other) & Balthazar Mortis (Crafter). I joined Siege in September of 2016.

Hope to see you in-game soon!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Rico! I haven't met you yet. My characters are, Naz'ghoul Mortis (Tamer/Bard+other) & Balthazar Mortis (Crafter). I joined Siege in September of 2016.

Hope to see you in-game soon!
Nope you really don't want meet Rico............ somehow your stuff ends up in his pack :)