• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General is my account bugged? can't do certain things others can do.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can't summon the bone demon in dungeon doom. Whe I try to start the quest by dropping 1k demon bone on the NPC Victoria the Sorceress the demon bones bounce back into my backpack.
Others can start the quest and summon the demon for me but I wanna be able to do it myself!
I paged about 10 times and never had a GM show up. All I got was emails telling me they're looking into it. One Email told me to cancel all other quests. I did but I still can't summon the demon.

Since others can do it...is it my account? Is it even possible to have a bugged account?

I have other aspects of the game that don't work with my account while I know others can do them. For example the dragon statue at spirituality moongate in ilshenar. When you double click it you get teleported to a beach. Well, not in my case. I can double click all I want and nothing happens. I've seen friends use this teleporter right in front of me...yet when I try, nothing happens.

Last edited: