• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is Lady Storm still playing

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could be that 90-day game though, if the house falls then you probably have a more concrete answer. =X

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rumors abound .......
No the Castle (s) on Legends were not mine.... in fact I have more castle these days...
*remember*
unlike many other games which allow only one name per account shard etc.... UO allows you the use of any name.... some not so bright... but I digress
Storm I have seen on most shards but only I am the original.
Besides if I quit UO would close the doors...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cause Lucky runs a blackmarket EM event...It's called "Where's my vendors today?" :D

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Cause Lucky runs a blackmarket EM event...It's called "Where's my vendors today?" :D
I just got the corner lot there at west Luna just before where you head into the bank area. It's just a lot ATM. It's currently owned by my character Ash. Soooo I might be moving them again cause nothing bothers me more than a steady loyal customer base that can find my vendors lol

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
From what I understand she has 50+ I think active...
I vaguely remember her stating something around the 80 mark (total).

Would UO close if she quit? No.

I admire her sense of self importance though.

Even if she had them going all year, that'd be about 13k.

I may be wrong but I'm doubting she's eating a grand a month for some pixel crack.

But, I've been wrong before...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I vaguely remember her stating something around the 80 mark (total).

Would UO close if she quit? No.

I admire her sense of self importance though.

Even if she had them going all year, that'd be about 13k.

I may be wrong but I'm doubting she's eating a grand a month for some pixel crack.

But, I've been wrong before...
I was pretty sure it was about 52... but who knows... anyway... more quit I think than stay... but then there are those who keep paying but never play.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I was pretty sure it was about 52... but who knows... anyway... more quit I think than stay... but then there are those who keep paying but never play.
Doesn't matter I guess. I doubt she pays 700 a month either.

There are some that keep their accounts active and check in once
In awhile.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh OREOGL my dear.... last count I had outside temp accounts which I don't have a set number for .. is 56 accounts.
Of which any number can and are on in any given month.
Most times I have at least 1/3 of them on but I will say yes I have gone months with every one of them on and up and running.
But I do believe Atlantic has more accounts that he works then I....
No .. UO wont go poof if I quit.... but it will put a dent in the budget

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't matter I guess. I doubt she pays 700 a month either.

There are some that keep their accounts active and check in once
In awhile.
LOL keep in mind I just closed $1100 per month worth of subs and I was not even close to the most number of accts

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I know this is an old thread, but I just noticed I haven't seen any posts from Lady Storm in a few months. Does anyone know if she is okay? Last post was around March, maybe she moved over to the other forum?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
hahaha I did say I knew it was an old thread, but still, I worry when people just disappear! Oddly I've never played a necro in game, maybe I do have the power after all....:D

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some forums encourage people to bring up old threads topics and post in them to keep from cluttering up the place.

On those forums it is also funny how people complain when someone brings up a old thread because they think it is new because they didn't look at the dates!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I didn't want to start a new thread with exactly the same topic, but then it does beg the question, why is Lady Storm so mysterious? :eek:

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some forums encourage people to bring up old threads topics and post in them to keep from cluttering up the place.

On those forums it is also funny how people complain when someone brings up a old thread because they think it is new because they didn't look at the dates!
brace-yourselfs-someones-getting-salty.jpg

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just an fyi for those concerned a lady storm did just post on other forum.