• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it safe to customize a house with vendors?

Boondocker

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Is it safe to customize a house with vendors?

should I take them apart first and loose all the work put into pricing? or will they stay intact?

most info I found was a few years old. was hoping for the latest and greatest info.

thank you.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I don't think the game will let you customize with vendors, barkeeps, and some add ons like raised garden beds. You'll get a system message. Pretty sure you have to take those down.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, like Capt. Lucky said unless something has changed recently the game doesn't allow you to customize your house while there are vendors in it.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Actually - if you own the vendors you can customize the house just fine. They will go into a moving crate. You can then place them from there when done customizing.

HOWEVER. If you rent vendors out to a second account or to friends, you cannot customize the house with vendors that aren't owned by you there.