• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Is it possible to use EC to find map without mining?

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to be able to do it, toggling alpha and zoom mode. Tried it today and the map wouldn't zoom, and alpha wouldn't work on the map either. Help!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You will need Pinco's UI to zoom the t-map. Otherwise it just won't zoom. :(
I have never used alpha, so I don't know if the new version of the Pinco UI has that option.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I do not have any mining and I usually find the spot within the first minute. I enlarge the map using Pinco's UI and then I use cartographer to compare by zooming into a similar size. I compare the landmarks as close to the center of the X as possible to cartographer and then start digging. I have a macro set to a hot key to dig so it is relatively simple and painless. Every once in a while I just cannot find a spot and I let it sit until it resets and then I try it again.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Size the radar to the same size window as the T map. Place the radar over the T map off to the side. Hit hot key for radar to turn it on and off. Loads of T maps X are centered on the T map. Remember to tilt the radar to match the map. Little practice and should always be on spot or few steps off. I spiral around the start point. I have 60ish mining being I have the points room for that much.