• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it possible to transfer a pet to diff char, same account?

S

Seismic

I used to have a tamer - about 2-3 accounts ago.

I don't currently have one but would like to know if it is possible transfer a pet (like a rideable, for instance) to a character on your *same* account? Or can your account only receive pets from a different account on the shard?

If this is an elementary question - I apologize. No flames please.

Thanks

M

moratha

Considering it's impossible to log in two characters from the same account at the same time, it's apparent that one must transfer pet to another account and then back.

I

imported_Hinotori

You can usually find someone who will help you with the transfering. I'm always up for helping people. With like llamas, horses or blue beetles, I usually just recommend they sit there for a moment and I'll go get a new one for their other char.

G

If it's a pet with no taming requirements, I can help you on most any shard.

If it's a pet requiring taming and you're on Europa, Origin or Siege, I can help you transfer the critter.

Good luck & good hunting.

G

If your dealing with tamer only pets and you have more than one tamer on the same account that are equal or close to equal in taming just take the pet you wish to transfer off to the house or any place you can get to fairly quickly with out a lot of people traffic and release the pet and get the tamer you want the pet for there and retame it.......

I tend to move pets I have trained on my main to a more of a holding tamer till I can find someone to get the finished pet too....Not a trusting soul when it comes to handing over a fully GMd pet to a complete stranger......

I

imported_Evilminion

Happy to help you transfer if you're on Lake Austin.

S

Seismic

<blockquote><hr>

Just drop me a line

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you weins201 and elviminion - I may take you up on that in the near future.

S

Seismic

<blockquote><hr>

If your dealing with tamer only pets and you have more than one tamer on the same account that are equal or close to equal in taming just take the pet you wish to transfer off to the house or any place you can get to fairly quickly with out a lot of people traffic and release the pet and get the tamer you want the pet for there and retame it.......

I tend to move pets I have trained on my main to a more of a holding tamer till I can find someone to get the finished pet too....Not a trusting soul when it comes to handing over a fully GMd pet to a complete stranger......

[/ QUOTE ]

What if I take this a step further and have my taming character tame a rideable, release it in my house, stone off the taming skill and lore (I have 2 stones), and re-tame the creature. Rinse and repeat!

I'm not talking about a pet requiring some taming skill. I'm talking about rideable llamas, ostards, etc. Simple stuff

G

I could be totally wrong and talking a load of baloney, anyone feel free to correct me lol

but ridable llama's and ostards only take 29.1 taming to tame them
hows about a +15 taming ring and a +15 taming brace
and tame them with the char that wants them?

is that even possible