• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is it possible to change music (EC)?

Njjj

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want to put my own music in. Just want to change which UO song plays when. If I go into a dungeon, I will have to hear the dungeon music until I go somewhere that has it's own theme music. Annoying since my house doesn't.

This is with the Enhanced client of course.

Thanks for looking.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't want to put my own music in. Just want to change which UO song plays when. If I go into a dungeon, I will have to hear the dungeon music until I go somewhere that has it's own theme music. Annoying since my house doesn't.

This is with the Enhanced client of course.

Thanks for looking.
This is what I'm doing in the last month.... I've changed the whole music and add a different mp3 for each town/dungeon/tavern, war mode on ground and war mode on sea, champion spawns, and others.

All this files can be also changed with your own if you don't like it :)

Njjj

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pinco!

I can't seems to find where they are stored for the EC though.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pinco!

I can't seems to find where they are stored for the EC though.
It's not possible to do that without EC PlaySound and a huge mod on my UI that's why you can't find them :D

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pinco, firstly thanks for a wonderfull job you do, has made the ec playable,

secondly, is there a timeframe on the music changes

thanks

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Pinco when you do finish the music we just run the patcher to upgrade our UI right?